Re: [ga] Abusing consensus in the Transfers TF

Thursday, March 28, 2002, 8:28:01 AM, William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info> wrote:
WXW> Wednesday, Wednesday, March 27, 2002, 8:45:00 PM, Joanna Lane wrote:

JL> These are the facts.

WXW> No, they really are just your own opinions.

WXW> You pretty much stood alone on this list on your insistence that the
WXW> bankruptcy clause was inappropriate.  And I think you stand alone
WXW> still today.

WXW> How dare you presume to speak for what is in the best interests of
WXW> registrants anyway.  You have no mandate, not even the most flimsy
WXW> claim of a mandate, to do so.

I don't see how it is appropriate, either.  If the Registrar has not
been paid the registration fee due, they can lock the domain name.
What am I missing?

----
Don Brown - Dallas, Texas USA     Internet Concepts, Inc.
donbrown_l@inetconcepts.net         http://www.inetconcepts.net
PGP Key ID: 04C99A55              (972) 788-2364  Fax: (972) 788-5049
Providing Internet Solutions Worldwide - An eDataWeb Affiliate
----