[ga] Request for a Working Group

Having reviewed the many ICANN Public Forums, the registrars list, and the GA
list, one fact is eminently clear:  the public has been loudly complaining
about abusive and deceptive registrar and re-seller business practices.  It
is apparent to me that there are a sufficient number of rogues in this
industry that need to be brought under control.  It is time to review the
enforcement provisions within current ICANN contracts, to review how
enforcement is currently being handled, and to hold registrars accountable
for the actions of their resellers.

I would ask the Chair of this Assembly to convene a working group devoted to
this topic.