Re: [ga] Restructuring Proposal

At 14:34 23/03/02 -0500, DannyYounger@cs.com wrote:
 >I have prepared a restructuring proposal for consideration by the Evolution
 >and Reform Committee.  The document is posted at
 >http://www.icannworld.org/evolution.htm

A solid piece of work, Danny and for many with little time, a hard act to
follow.

I particularly like the equal division between providers and users SO's.
Other proposals, such as a TLD auction are more controversial, but
certainly worth debating.

Would you not be willing to post it in the icannatlarge Forum and see if it
could be developed as a consensus document?

--Joop