RE: [ga] Substance over rhetoric - a constructive challenge

Joanna,

Thank you for your long speech, but my question did not imply in any way
that the election mechanism could not be improved. It was just meant to be
an opportunity to clarify to the community if you would accept membership
rules by which a "lobbyst of ATT", for instance, could become member and run
for office (provided, of course, that he/she solves potential
incompatibilities in the Bylaws, if this were the case).

Regards
Roberto