Re: [ga] Motion for a vote of no confidence in the Board

Roberto,

Since the board has already pulled at least one "180" (and perhaps more that I
missed since after the first one I have to admit that I was not watching as
closely) why not have more faith?

If they came up with the "clean slate" in response to the report of the MAC
(which I served on), who is to say they won't come up with something equally
vertiginous in response to your proposal of gluing the boardsquatters to their
seats for life. I think you might need to flesh that idea out with some sort of
mechanism for sustainability since *life* is not forever even in internet terms,
(perhaps direct succession to the male heir?). Who knows, if you formalize your
proposal, it might give them something to act on and they might come up with....

who knows?????????

Dan Steinberg

SYNTHESIS:Law & Technology
35, du Ravin  phone: (613) 794-5356