[ga] Re: Motion for a vote of no confidence in the Board

Mike,

You have indicated that firing the Board is not an option.  Wake up to the
fact that if the Board does not replace itself, a successor agency can be
expected.  I am sure that we can propose a reasonable "evolutionary"
construct with appropriate checks and balances that will effectively replace
most members of the current Board.   Will you work with us on this, or do you
intend to support a self-perpetuating clique accountable to no one?