Re: [ga] Re: [admin] Attacks and offensive words

Tuesday, Tuesday, March 19, 2002, 3:23:02 AM, Eric Dierker wrote:

> Your position is well noted as a debate stifler, control freak and censorship
> advocate.
> Only as you see how things should run should they run, great for a boss engineer
> bad for consensus.

No, Eric, it is how the GA said things should run, as we voted on.

The rules are simple, and they are fair.  As to how they are
implemented, that is something that could be open to debate, but the
current action was called for, and justified.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>