Re: [ga] Accra: Alexander is scribing.

On Thu, 14 Mar 2002, Abel Wisman wrote:
> Instead of nagging non-english natives about their possible misspellings at
> times, which at least is more rare then then average native english speaker
> writing words in a foreign language, is it my opinion that a big and i mean
> really BIG thank you is sent to those doing all this work.
> In particular Alex, who could've reasoned it was ICANN's task, but instead
> simply does the job and Thomas, who spends a lot of hours on it as well.
> I think they are a perfect example for the rest when it comes to
> constructive work.

	Thomas and Alexander have both, without hesitation, taken on a
tremendous amount of work that they could easily have ducked.  The recent
meeting is a great example.  They've been serious, hard-headed, and
hard-working.  All the more because I've not been participating very
actively in the GA myself this year, I want to echo Abel's thank-you.

Jon

Jonathan Weinberg
weinberg@msen.com