Re: [ga] Organizing structure work. - Requires openness and transparency..

Very curious!

How can you have openness and transparency when you are limited to a certain
number of posts per day.

On the one hand how can one disclose everything, but you already had 5
posts?  "Oops! I could not post the part about 6 BoD seats cuz I already
posted 5"

On the other hand how can you ask the questions?  "Golly gee I forgot to ask
how many seats your proposal had in it!  But Now I can't because AS will
suspend me if I do ask another smart question."

A WG with a strict limitation on postings is a TF with a broad base.  But
don't go and worry we can route around this inaness.

Sincerely,
Eric