Re: Re[2]: [ga] Manipulating the GA's voting rights... a new low

hrmph, encore:

I hereby offer: webspace, domain(s), bandwidth, processes etc, in short
all that is needed, to the GA for use of common good.

provision:

request comes from either consensus based document or chairs.

same goes for the atlarge.com and alt atlarge (jeffsey)

regards

abel