[ga] Re: http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga-full/Arc09/msg01535.html

  • To: ga@dnso.org
  • Subject: [ga] Re: http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga-full/Arc09/msg01535.html
  • From: Jefsey Morfin <jefsey@wanadoo.fr>
  • Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 05:45:38 +0100
  • Sender: owner-ga@dnso.org

On 04:20 04/03/02, William S. Lovell said:
>(Jefsey: pardon my fractured French!)

Non, c'est bon.
I like the KKKs image, not so much for the people - I do not think Esther
is a ClanWomen - but for the fondamental error in the design Building an
@large according the ICANN Model, when the ICANN fails due to its
centralized model will lead to no where.

During an inter-Miltary Academy drill, we seamen just sit after arguing
with brillant Army guys on the right direction to take: waiting for them to
come back. We slept a few hours before they discovered we had looked for
the stars and came back. I feel the same in here.

Jefsey