Re: [ga] KING OF IRELAND POLICY - OR THE ICANN SUICIDE

On Mon, 25 Feb 2002, Jefsey Morfin wrote:

> When the guy in charge shouts "I am unable to manage because everyone
> disagree with me, I am broke, please call the army in: if my ennemies help
> me we will make it", usually the Stock Exchange notices it.
>
> Stuart, you should have published that on Friday, not on Sunday night ...

ROFLMAOPMP!

yup, the alternate root finally begins it's downward spiral, and at the
helm is Cap'n Stu screamin' "Battle Stations Battle Stations - Never give
up the ship - oh uh.... Where the hell is my private life boat?"

Cap'n Stu also forgets that the Internet is privately owned and operated
by the corporations that permit the government access to pass over it LOL

right to pass revocable by owner at any time. The government has to pay
for their subscription access just like everyone else.

--

Bradley D. Thornton
Chief Technology Officer