Re: Re[2]: [ga] LION-MAIL Inclusive Namespace to USG Bridge Online

On Mon, 25 Feb 2002, Thomas Roessler wrote:

> When compared to certain other topics which deserve IMMEDIATE discussion
> and possibly action, this is as irrelevant as it can get.
>
> Please stop this thread.

NOPE. Don't think so.

The ICANN General Assembly is VERY interested in emerging email solutions
for the Inclusive Name Space - as evidenced by the Q&A both during, and
immediately following my presentation at the GA meeting at the annual
meeting in Marina Del Rey this past November.

Besides, we all need to get serious now that ICANN has all but admitted
that it's a total and complete failure, what with all the other
governements abandoning the Alternate, Deprecated, ICANN legacy system in
favor of the root-level service providers that cater to the entire
Inclusive Name Space.

ICANN may only be handing everyone their hat now, but before you know it
they'll cease all root-level operations too.

So John, tell us all more about this wonderful public service to the
global Internet community that ASLAN has donated to the cause of the
greater good and how exactly does it work?

And you Thomas, if you like you can just reach down with that long neck of
yours and stick your head in the sand.

> John Palmer wrote:
>
> > From: "John Palmer" <jp@ADNS.NET>
> > To: <ga@dnso.org>