[ga] FW: Nomination of Cary Karp for NC Chair

All,

The gTLD Registry Constituency has nominated Cary Karp for Chair of the
Names Council.  Despite last week's vote to waive the rules to allow Philip
to run for a third term as Chair of the Constituency, the gTLD Constituency
believes that the only way to ensure representativeness on the NC is to have
rotation among the constituencies for the Chair position.

We believe that before Cary's nomination, some members of the NC may have
voted for the waiver motion because they did not know if there would be
another qualified candidate running.  Well, now there is an extremely
qualified candidate and we would urge that the Names Council vote keeping in
mind that the original rule was put into place to ensure rotation.

Thanks.

Jeffrey J. Neuman, Esq.
Chair, gTLD Registry Constituency
e-mail: Jeff.Neuman@NeuLevel.biz