Re[2]: [ga] Poll: WLS -- yes or no?

Tuesday, Tuesday, February 19, 2002, 9:36:41 PM, Dr. Daniel Carras wrote:

> ------begin poll-------------------------------
> Name: Dr. Daniel Carras

> As a member of the DNSO General Assembly, I:

>    Am in favour of the WLS   [X]
>    Oppose the WLS            [ ]
>    Abstain from WLS vote     [ ]

> Brief Reasons: I, who have a small developing isp service, have had no problems with
> Verisign or setting up a viable competition model. Any problems that have arisen have been
> dealt with, usually within two business days.

Which is a horrible reason to support the WLS.

The WLS has nothing to do with liking Versign or not, or whether you
have had a good experience with their Registrar unit.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>

"There is no better way to exercise the imagination than the study of
the law. No artist ever interpreted nature as freely as a lawyer
interprets the truth."
-- Jean Giradoux