[ga] Structure TF

I am surprised at the comments of Mr Younger with respect to the on-going work of the Structure task force.

Scope
The TF agreed to first comment on at-large. We intend to move on to comment on a proposal for a possible cc SO once such a proposal is presented - as explained in the TF terms of reference.

Content of current work
The current draft reflects input from all constituencies that have chosen to make input along with the GA. Indeed the GA rep to this TF has made a useful and constructive contributions to date and that input is reflected through out the report.

Philip Sheppard