Re: [ga] Fw: Discussion Paper: Redemption Grace Periods for Deleted Names

I don't have a real problem with this, actually.  My only comment is
that it should be stated that the registrar can ONLY redeem the
registration for the original registrant, and not for any other
customer or prospective customer of the registrar.  I know this may be
implied, but it should be specific in this restriction.

Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>
--

"There is no better way to exercise the imagination than the study of
the law. No artist ever interpreted nature as freely as a lawyer