Re: [ga] DNSO Council archives not posting

>   Ok.  Than how come the Secretariats post that was supposedly
> cross posted along with quite a number of other posts that
> were cc'ed to the NC list posted to the archives and not
> mine, Danny's, and Joannas amongst others Phillip?
> Most recent examples as follows:
> http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/council/Arc09/msg00004.html
> http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/council/Arc09/msg00006.html
> http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/council/Arc09/msg00140.html
> http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/council/Arc09/msg00154.html

May be I don't understand what this speech is all about, but independantly from the cross posting issue, the council list is a restricted one to the 21 members of the NC. Archives just permit people outside the NC to see the exchanges but not to post anything.
That's the reason why your posts don't appear on the list while the examples you mention have all been posted by valid NC members.

DNSO Sec.