[council]

[council] RE: [nc-udrp] UDRP Review Questionnaire.]

Great, can you actually extend the deadline to Feb 6th so it will be a one
month extension?

I am copying Glen with a request to update the deadlines in the Terms of
Reference document as set forth below, as well as to post something on the
DNSO website and the GA that the deadline for responses has been extended to
February 6th.

I am also copying the council so that they can advise their respective
Constituency accordingly.

November 2, 2001 - February 6, 2002

Questionnaire submitted to public for response at least via ICANN's website,
and via each UDRP provider's website where permitted.

November 1, 2001 - March 1, 2002

Task Force reviews results of questionnaire, as well as any third party
studies directed to the UDRP including without limitation the Syracuse
University study, the Max Plank Institute study and the Rose Communication
study. Based on the results of the questionnaire and those studies, the Task
Force shall prepare a Report summarizing the areas identified as needing
reform and the recommendations to implement such reform. Again, the Task
Force will attempt to translate this Report from English into as many other
languages as possible.

March 1, 2002 - March 10, 2002

The Task Force's Report forwarded to Names Council for review.

March 10-14, 2002

Names Council votes on Report in Ghana.

March 14, 2002 - April 14, 2002

Task Force creates implementation schedule.