Re[4]: [ga] conquer and divide

Wednesday, Wednesday, February 13, 2002, 1:23:13 PM, Gomes, Chuck wrote:

> William,

> Please refer to the following sections of the new registry agreements:

>         .com - Section 23 along with Appendices H & I
>         .org & .net - Section 3.5 along with Appendices H & I.

> I think you will find that what is required under the new agreements and you
> refer to as the "chinese wall" is if anything stronger than it was under the
> old agreements.

Except the enforcement.  ICANN and Verisign made it damn near impossible for
Verisign to lose its right to manage .com.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>

"There is no better way to exercise the imagination than the study of
the law. No artist ever interpreted nature as freely as a lawyer
interprets the truth."
-- Jean Giradoux