From: owner-ga@dnso.org [mailto:owner-ga@dnso.org] On Behalf Of Gomes,
Chuck
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2002 4:23 PM
To: 'ga@dnso.org'; Mike Mann /BuyDomains.com
Cc: Gomes, Chuck; 'George Kirikos'; icann-delete@total.confusion.net
Subject: RE: Re[2]: [ga] conquer and divide

William,

Please refer to the following sections of the new registry agreements:

	.com - Section 23 along with Appendices H & I
	.org & .net - Section 3.5 along with Appendices H & I.

I think you will find that what is required under the new agreements and
you
refer to as the "chinese wall" is if anything stronger than it was under
the
old agreements.  Everything from the original agreements is still in
these
plus some added items.

Chuck