Re[2]: [ga] Re: [icann-announce] Kent Crispin Joins ICANN as Technical Systems Manager

Tuesday, Tuesday, February 05, 2002, 12:28:13 PM, Marc Schneiders wrote:

> If I am not very mistaken Geneva based (UN) organizations take particular
> care to employ people from all over the world. I doubt that it would have
> been impossible to find a suitable candidate from, e.g. Australia, who
> would be willing to relocate to California.

If only it was that easy, Marc.  It really isn't.  Not in the US
anyway.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>

"There is no better way to exercise the imagination than the study of
the law. No artist ever interpreted nature as freely as a lawyer
interprets the truth."
-- Jean Giradoux