[ga] process according to Verisign

On 2002-01-29 12:37:35 -0500, Ross Wm. Rader wrote:

>I hadn't realized that this was only made available via the
>password protected VGRS Registrar Support site. I have made them
>available at http://www.byte.org/rc-deletes without a password if
>you wish to view them in MS-Word format.

Thank you, and thanks to Chuck for posting the entire documents to
the GA list.

Here's a short summary of the process suggested by Verisign:

 - Questions are to be submitted until February 8, to
   <wls@verisign.com>.
 - Final feedback should be submitted to Verisign before March 1.
 - Target for VGRS decision regarding the proposal: March 8.

--
Thomas Roessler                        http://log.does-not-exist.org/