Re: [ga] Resellers or Individuals --- Which Sandpit to Play In ??

In a message dated 1/20/2002 7:07:34 AM Central Standard Time,
patrick@quad.net.au writes:

<< hilst she did not follow the normal convention, she is not a technical
person
 and her message is quite clear.  It would be a simple courtesy to explain
that
 the favoured way to respond to another person's post is to set her email
 client to add a ">" in any reply. >>

Thanks Patrick ... Unfortunately I can't tell AOL how to run their e-mail and
I really have no intention of changing isp's just to pacify some crank.   In
fact, I marked and hit the reply ... assuming that it was adding the > or >>

jess