Re[2]: [ga] Task Forces and Working Groups

Monday, Monday, January 14, 2002, 7:01:41 PM, Abel Wisman wrote:
> Why not stick with the interest of the GA ? it is clear that the main
> discussion of late was that a large part of this constituency thinks that the
> WG way is perhaps a better way to do things,

First off, the GA is not a constituency, secondly I strongly dispute
the analysis that "a large part" of the GA thinks that the WG way is
the better way.  You have no quantified that support in any way that
comes close to consensus.

> With this you simply wipe two votes brought before the GA by menbers of the

Unauthorized votes that did not follow the processes for GA Voting
which the members of this GA voted into place.

Perhaps you should read them.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>

"There is no better way to exercise the imagination than the study of
the law. No artist ever interpreted nature as freely as a lawyer
interprets the truth."
-- Jean Giradoux