Re: [ga] Secondary market - criteria?

Thomas,

Very well articulated position.  I find myself agreeing with most
every point you make.  I hope others take the time to read it with an
open mind as well.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>

"There is no better way to exercise the imagination than the study of
the law. No artist ever interpreted nature as freely as a lawyer
interprets the truth."
-- Jean Giradoux