[ga] WG Delete Progress

We are making great progress here and I personally thank you for all
your input.

Please correct this statement if it is wrong.

The GA has never on its own established a working group.

Establishment of working groups has never been a bottom up approach.

WGs have always been established from the top down.

With these truths it is consistent that we beg for the top to allow us a
WG.

However and with that said;

I believe it is wrong.

It would appear that working groups should be established at this level
and the
results passed up.

Jeff would you please reconcile this with your position regarding notice
and
appropriate approval.  Although I address it below.  I think we are
seeing it
the same way but expressing it differently.  At any rate we will be
moving forward
with your notice demand.

At this point I think we can move forward by;

Giving notice and request input from all the substantial players a
partial list would be:
SEC, NC, BoD, the Pope, DoC all SOs, IETF, All DNSO groups and obviously
VRSN.

Using for the time being ga-sys and remaining open to improvement.

Acknowledging this is not an issue regarding sublists, simply a
convenience for expedience.

I think I can move with Jeffs point if I apply it thusly, "notification
is not about asking, it
is about respect and openness and transparency and if we begin by
showing such respect
then we have a far better chance of receiving it"
(the immediate above is what we all know we need for funding)

Oh and about the Pope, go ahead and laugh, within a few months he
will announce a Saint of the Internet, How many billion Latin American
users do you
think that will effect.  No, I am not, I am an Episcopal lay minister.

This has taken some real effort by real people who want to do what is
right but
disagree on method.  Thank you all again.

Please sign up for the ga-sys list so we can take off on Monday.  If we
lose any participants because
it is going to a sublist, I humbly apologize but I can find no
reasonable compromise that will
please everyone.

Sincerely,
Eric