Re[2]: [ga] Stuart Lynn wants restricted TLDs only

On 17:06 11/01/02, William X Walsh said:
>Friday, Friday, January 11, 2002, 7:49:10 AM, Patrick Greenwell wrote:
> > I can't wait for the next "Internet Consensus Policy" which spells out
> > that we all want restricted TLDs exclusively. :-)
>
>Stop giving them ideas, Patrick  :)

I can't wait for ICP-3.B claiming being the eternal policy of the ICANN
therefore not needing the DNSO being involved: did you recall the DNSO
having voted any document on a new restricted TLDs oriented strategy?

Would that be that after having given some survival delay to VRSN with
.info they organize the delay until 2005 when ".net" may be transfered to
Microsoft? May be did I get confused by the M$ 80 "Verisign Inside" planned
campaign ... inside what? the ICANN? :-)

Jefsey