[ga] Re: Results from Registrar Telecon on Deletes & Update....

> and any public links to the ICANN-DELETES mailing list (a public
> archive might be useful of those discussions).

No archive was maintained actually - unfortunately. I do have a copy of all
of the postings locally - let me see what I can do with them....

> I'm shocked and saddened the "Let's Make George Kirikos a
> Multi-Millionaire Proposal" got no votes! :( C'est la vie... at least
> it got as many "favourable" votes as the WLS (a resounding zero!) from
> the registrars. Perhaps a recount? ;)

The poll was taken and closed a long time before this clear winner was put
on the table - too bad you didn't put it forward sooner ;)

Thanks for the suggestions - have a great weekend.

-rwr