[ga] Policeing/restricted/dotORG

I was working on a free email TOS and rather than reinventing the wheel,
I browsed all
the major players in the game and reviewed their TOSs'.

There is a prevailing notion that goes something like this;

You can use the mail for work but it may not be used as your primary
business mail.

Let us assume I am a hateful, spiteful global internet strategist during
the day.  And
so to atone for my wrongfulness I minister in off hours.

Certainly I can get a dotORG for my ministry but will I be policed if I
use it for my GIS?
<certainly I realize that under the current structure of dotORG, this
would only be a hypo>

I am blessed enough to work with a few wonderful ccTLDs.  At this time
for instance
dotVN is quite restricted.  They are consistent.  they are evenhanded.
The VNNIC people
are dedicated to do their job.  They are growing with their
infrastructure to provide proper
international standards, reliability, stability, security and
accessibility.

Does anyone believe that a commercial restricted TLD can do likewise?
I do not think so!

Happy New Year- the one past and the one coming up.

Eric