[ga] Re: WG delete

I am seeing this to be true and I believe that should be a major focus
of
any group.

But let us all recognize that any technical solutions have to be
implemented.

That takes more than just black and white and right and wrong.  It takes
some persuasion and people handling and management.  So we have to
look at other issues as well and look at the whys of motivation.

But I truly agree with your assessment on the matter being a technical
excuse to make policy and monetary changes. It is yet another
case of the pollywogs and money boys blaming the technical side in
order to advance the business position.

But read the Registrars latest unooficial posting of meetings!

Eric