Re: [ga] Mailing List Participation

On Thursday 10 January 2002 3:09 pm, William X Walsh wrote:

I thought I asked NOT to speak on my behalf, please refrain from this.

> This was a case of stating the obvious.

nothing is ever as obvious as it looks

> The only ones not happy with discussing it here are you and Eric.

assumption, you have not spoken to me, nor the majority on this list.

> I think the comment above was obvious and accurate.

no, even if someone does not mind where the discussion is held it does not
automagically involve being happy about it, and no it was not accurate since
at least I do not disagree with their thoughts.

Please speak on your own behalf and again I ask you not to represent me, I am
doing a nice business of doing it myself.

abel

--
Abel Wisman
office	+44-20 84 24 24 2 2