Re: [ga] Re: VeriSign Proposal a Done Deal??

From a recent post:

>I know they pay you the big bucks Chuck.  But for what
>exactly?

Since this matter might get out of hand quickly, may I respectfully propose
that we discuss the issue, not the people involved?

Also, it seems to me that Chuck has to answer single-handed all the comments
against the proposal.
As we did in the past in similar situations, for the benefit of the debate,
may we recommend the Chair and the List Monitors to allow Chuck to exceed
his posting limit?

Thanks
Roberto