[ga] Contract with USG

Wait just a second,

Mr. Gomes is not VRSN under a concessionaire agreement with the USG?

Do you contend that you operate under normal market conditions and forces?

Do you contend that you can get sole access to public resources and then
act
in any manner consistent with making profits?

Everything you have written in the last 48 is consistent if not for the
fact that
you are handling a public resource under contract with the USG.

So the answer to all your questions below is a big NO.  You are not GM or
IBM, the resources you are talking about are not of your own making.  These

resources that you are making money off of do not belong to you.  By Fiat
of
the last US administration these resource belong to the World Wide Public.

So let us get back on track and have you asking for approval from us your
public.

Who knows you may get it.

Sincerely,
Eric