Re[2]: [ga] Re: Jeff Williams Spams Again

Sunday, Sunday, January 06, 2002, 1:36:53 AM, Patrick Corliss wrote:

> I've reported it to your upstream provider.  Here is the full list:

For what?

For emailing people about something?

That is not spam, not under any ISP's definition.

Sheesh, Patrick, have you sunk that low now?

Attempting to get anyone's internet service shut off should be only
for the most serious offenses, and to be honest, I take a very dim
view of those who try and use that means to silence people for
anything less.  I find it a rather despicable form of attack.

If my opinion of you could have sunk any lower, it would have with
this attack by you.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>