Re: [ga] Ciao!

On Thu, 3 Jan 2002 22:41:42 -0800, Roeland Meyer wrote:

> It doesn't matter what the GA does, it doesn't have a vote and negotiating
> with the ICANN BoD is simply a runaround. You simply can't negotiate with a
> dishonest organization. The power clique that formed the ICANN will only
> relinquish control when you pry it from their cold dead fingers. The minute
> it looks like you're even getting close, they'll move the goal-posts, as
> they have a dozen times already.

Hi Roeland

I agree that the fight looks like a lost cause but I'll hold out for a while
longer.  Thank you for all of your efforts - you have been an inspiration to
us all !!

I'm also sorry that my own project has been side-lined by the dotcom collapse
and my own personal difficulties.  I really would have liked to worked towards
building a business relationship with you and your company.  That also seems
unlikely at this time.

But you never know what will happen in this wide world.

So best wishes and keep in touch  :-)

Regards
Patrick Corliss