[ga] Ciao!

As promised, I'm outta here. The unsub message follows this one. Between
this list and the ALSC list, I can't decide which is a larger waste of
bandwidth. I'll stay a voting member, just to keep an eye out. But, I'm
definitely leaving this list.

It doesn't matter what the GA does, it doesn't have a vote and negotiating
with the ICANN BoD is simply a runaround. You simply can't negotiate with a
dishonest organization. The power clique that formed the ICANN will only
relinquish control when you pry it from their cold dead fingers. The minute
it looks like you're even getting close, they'll move the goal-posts, as
they have a dozen times already.

See you all elsewhere and I wish you luck. But, people in hell will get
ice-water long before the ICANN gives either the GA or the ALSO a vote.
They've even slammed the door on one of their own (Auerbach). It's time to
take this fight to another venue. One that they can't control.

--
R O E L A N D  M J  M E Y E R
Managing Director