Re: [ga] Re: [ALSC-Forum] Re: [GTLD Registries List] What is the accreditation status of registrars that made fake applications?

Thank you for your comments,

1.    When should a RFC be disregarded?  What is the criteria?

2.    If circumstances warrant differing from an RFC should one first challenge
the existing RFC?

3.    When fully constituted should the AL have a GA?

4.    It would appear that every RFC interferes with sovereign nation status.
Should they?

5.    Is IETF elected? - No, so they should make no policy?

6.    Is the digital divide between engineers and pollywogs,
or between have and have nots?

Peace,
Eric