Re: [ga] Re: VeriSign Proposal a Done Deal??

Ross,

I do not see any SEC/EDGAR on this, maybe I missed it.

See;  http://www.sec.gov/cgi-bin/srch-edgar?text=verisign&mode=Simple&amp;start=1&amp;count=80&amp;first=1993&amp;last=2002

Sorry about the wierd link but that is the sec for you.

"Ross Wm. Rader" wrote:

> Could it be that the deal is really already done and the proposal is just
> distraction?  Draw your own conclusion after reading this exciting press
> release from VeriSign:
>
> http://corporate.verisign.com/news/2002/pr_20020104.html

Not if the registrars have anything to do with it. The proposal is neither
comprehensive enough, nor focused enough for anyone to endorse it at this
point.

More info here:
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/registrars/Arc01/msg01727.html

I would also like to hear more from all of you concerning what you think
about the NSI proposal - feel free to continue with the discussion here or
within the ICANN General Assembly mailing list as you see fit.

-rwr