Re: [ga] who owns the internet

Marilyn and all assembly members,

Cade,Marilyn S - LGA wrote:

> Okay, let's start with getting at least SOME of the facts straight.
>
> I am NOT the temporary chair of the BC. The BC has three elected reps to the
> Names Council: Philip Sheppard, Grant Forsyth, and Marilyn Cade. The BC does
> not have a "chair".

  Yes, however you WERE the temporary chair according to the
BC's web site.  Hence my comment on this specific, in part.

> I am not sure this is worth anyone's time, however, to continue as a
> dialogue. It doesn't seem to have any content.

  Ah!  Than why add to it Marilyn?  Or is it that you as a well known
lobbyist for AT&T are perhaps displaying a occupational hazard
of needing to get in the last word by attempting to close this dialog
with this statement of dubious accuracy?  Hummmm?  >;)
Well not this time!  >;)  Nice try, no cigar...

  P.S.  To me, and a growing number of stakeholders I have noticed,
it is just this type of misguided and sleazy political lobbying tactics
that has brought and continues to bring disfavor on commercial
interests in the ICANN experiment/effort.  However I am doubtful
as recent news articles point out just today, that such lobbying dialog
that is anti consumer oriented that shall in time, bring more and more
distrust upon the ICANN BoD and staff as well as some of the ICANN
Constituencies.

> Marilyn

Jeffrey A. Williams