Re: [ga] who owns the internet

Marilyn and all assembly members,

Cade,Marilyn S - LGA wrote:

> Is it, Jeff, or is it... common and simple courtesy to at least  spell names
> correctly?

  Of course it is, Marilyn.  The keystroke error on my part was unintentional.
I would have thought that would have been obvious to you.  Unfortunately
it either was not, or your motivation was of some other origin.  In addition,
yet again you seem to wish to make a point of such a minor keystroke error
as to border on the ludicrous.  Of course, this is a well known tactic
used by lobbyist's, so I am not too surprised...