[ga] Chair/finance/agendas

We have two candidates for chair that have mentioned the cost and how it
may prohibit
their ability to be effective.

We have also seen some debate regarding a chair having their own agenda.

If a candidate for chair puts together their agenda into what would look
like a
business plan or a grant proposal, published it and promised to follow
it I submit
to this great body that the candidate could get funding.

We are too old for a candidate to just "go with the flow" or "represent
the desires".

We are also no longer so naive as to assume that the chair does not have
an agenda.

The Idea of a published agenda also allows for the detractors of any
such item on
said agenda to attack the agenda position instead of the person.  This
is also far more
conducive to consensus building.  Rigidity versus flexibility is always
a concern.

Please consider,

Eric