RE: [icann-europe] Re: [ga] Re: [icann-europe] new.net and Tiscal i

Dear Marc and Roeland,
the internet is by nature a mathematical chaos. The ICANN wants to handle
it in a hierachical way. The only appropriate positive approach to help the
ICANN matching the network reality and build from there is actually to make
a mess (chaos) of it. The only problem with this is to know when to stop: a
chaos is not a complete mess: a complete mess is mathematically organized
as a mess, and is no more a chaos.

This translates in confusing their organization. Messing around. But at the
same time proposing solutions in accordance with the vey nature of the
Network. Confusing the issues for them to clarify themselves in the proper
way. This is the Internet Resistance. What is really a pain is that most of
the peole in here are attracted by the Staff rather than by the net. They
spend hours arguing about Louis Touton, Joe Sims, Mike Roberts's stubborn
self extremism and Stuart's ICP-3 faith, but they don't consider how we
could restore the nets.

The Internet is a users network. Not an operator network. No one need the
ICANN. No one need the Telcos - even non one will need their cable (heard
about HiWi?). RadioPacket was not big stuff yet it worked. The new nets
systems will be interesting. This is what we should consider as the DNSO:
how the user system architecture is to be organized to be stand-alone and
not to call on the roots: exit ICP-3, exit New.net, exit alt(sic)roots.
Just users and users-groups named TLDs. Never asked yourself why Postel
chose the ISO two letters code of the telex and we had chosen the three
letters code of the radio :-) .... somekind of a symbol.

IMHO, the DNSO interests and Veribigbrother are minor issues when compared
to IPv6 issues at the ASO and very small ones when compared with the Stand
Alone System Architecture at the PSO.

Now you tested it, forget about their dumb dishonnest creep and greed...
and enjoy the future. Plenty of exciting fun ahead.

Jefsey

PS. I am not that absolutely sure they will get the M$ 4.75 they expect
from ".org". But we can discuss that privately.