[ga] ad homina

I must express my real regrets about the situation which currently develops
at the GA. Most of the posts are considering as an accepted matter that
Members may be personnally criticized and investigated. Until now that kind
of situation never happened. Even in the case of Mr. Walsh or Mr. Younger.

I therefore want to indicate my full and total solidarity with Mr. Jeff
Williams and Mr. Eric Dieker. I am not at this stage interested in any of
the particulars. I am only interested in the shame of our disciminatory
attitudes. I will consider that everything said against any of them only
because they are them will be said against me. Any one willing to join is
welcome: I think it is the only way to stop this.

I also want to tell my concern at the international lack of maturity this
represents in the case of Mr. Jeff Williams. I do not want again to enter
in any detail about what is represented against Mr. Williams. It may be
conceived as an offence by some US people due to the US legal culture. But
it his is a perfect right under the Habeas Corpus and his acknowldged right
under most of the free speach and civil rights in most of the countries
including mine. Teasing is something, hurting ad hominem is not acceptable.

I am in no way to juge the reasons of any action of my fellow members, but
I could not let this continue. We are not the BoD.
Jefsey Morfin