[ga] Re: DNSO NC TF on Structure-Discussion paper

David Farrar wrote:  "Please note it is not a position paper of the Taskforce
but a paper drafted by the TF Chair as a starting point."

I would ask why are we even discussing this paper if the Terms of Reference
upon which it is predicated haven't even been voted upon by the members of
this TF?

I would also ask to see the record of the vote taken to ratify Phil Sheppard
as the Chair of this TF.  NC procedures state:  (3.2)  "In the case of a task
force the NC typically chooses to ratify the election of a chair by the task
force itself."  So far, no vote has been held of which I am aware.  Why?

If the Chair has not been ratified and the Terms of Reference have not been
voted upon, why are we then even bothering at this point to discuss Phil's
opinions on the At-Large?