Re: [ga] OBJECTION Re: Transfer TF elections

Jeff Williams wrote:

> Thomas and all assembly members,
>
> Thomas Roessler wrote:
>
> > On 2001-12-12 07:32:15 -0800, Jeff Williams said to Eric Dierker:
> >
> > >Ergo you and I are the only two left in this election for the
> > >Transfer TF members representing the DNSO GA.
> >
> > This is not (yet) correct.

Thank heaven.

>   Oh?  Than I take it from this comment or remark that you would be
> willing to serve with the runner-up as an observer than? ...

The whole business about the runner up becoming an observer is a suggestion
with neither a consensus nor a vote behind it. There isn't time to consider
it seriously for this election.

Apart from that, many people including me think its a dumb idea anyway.

> ... However perhaps your need/desire to contemplate
> further or otherwise attempt to mitigate here is a disservice to
> the DNSO GA members as a replacement for Danny is needed
> in fairly short order?

Yes, a replacement is needed. Let's elect one without introducing
irrelevant nonsense about observers.