Re: [ga] OBJECTION Re: Transfer TF elections

Thomas and all assembly members,

Thomas Roessler wrote:

> >> This is not (yet) correct.
>
> >  Oh?  Than I take it from this comment or remark that you would be
> >willing to serve with the runner-up as an observer than?
>
> No.
>
> However, as you may have noticed, the ballot for the note has not
> yet been published.  This means that Danny still has a chance to
> correct the voting conditions.

  Ah yes understood of course.  However it would seem unreasonable
for Danny to correct such a ballot to the extent that ALL potential
observer(s) would be eliminated.  Hence I would therefore assume
that you would be withdrawing should that not be the case, given the
Runner-up(s) would be the observer(s) in that Eric and/or myself
would be the observer(s)?

> --
> Thomas Roessler                        http://log.does-not-exist.org/

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827