[ga] Attn: ICANN BOD and staff. - "Draining the swamp"- Funding dry-ups for GA?

All assembly members, ICANN BoD and staff,

  It seems that the efforts from our fellow GA members Eric Dierker
along with a few others for DNSO GA funding and the lack of
proper accountability coupled with the questionable funding priorities
of the the ICANN BoD and staff have left the DNSO GA in a
vary vicarious position for securing it's own funding or any funding
of any kind.

  In that there is an DNSO GA election for a chair of the DNSO
GA ML coming up very soon and that two very good candidates
have been nominated thus far, such funding again has become
both and issue to this election for obvious and varied reasons.
I as a fellow DNSO GA member would ask that the ICANN
BoD and staff assist in any way it can to help Eric generate
funds for the DNSO GA.  As the DNSO GA is a part of the
ICANN umbrella it is inconceivable that the ICANN BoD
and staff would not be forthcoming on this request.  If not
it would seem that the intent of the ICANN BOD and staff
is to kill off the DNSO GA by drying up any effort(s) for
the DNSO GA to gain funding.  I hope that this in not the
case.

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827