Re: [ga] Elections

Thanks Jeff,

You dawg,.  I work on it but it seems anything ICANN is a leper.  So I
trick,
cajole and outright lie and it comes back to - no one will donate to
ICANN because
of their track record.

No says the UN, no say universities, to hell with them say lending
groups, no say
foundations!

Ideas? I will try anything.

Isn't Jeffsey's treatise right on point.  I hang my head in abject
failure.  If I
could fund him and Kristee we would take off like a star.

Sorry buddy but I am a loser.

Sorry Danny I gave it a good shot!  Damn sure looks like they killed the
funding
wars.