Re: [ga] You Are Abusing Our Intelligence

ummmmmm Mike,

I think it was Eric that posted it.  as for the content of your post, I find it hard
to disagree with. We seem to have strayed far from karl Auerbach's original posting.

Dan Steinberg

SYNTHESIS:Law & Technology
35, du Ravin  phone: (613) 794-5356
Chelsea, Quebec  fax:   (819) 827-4398